Wednesday, June 17, 2015

DR SEUSS MARCH READING SCHOOL BULLETIN BOARD

This might have been my first school bulletin board I did.  It is all about learning.

Flip up flaps are the best on a board.  The many hands working and touching things for a whole month means everything you put up should be as durable as possible.

I learned that the pull down pop out is not a good idea. Kids tend to push down on the flap so that it would break the strings.

In the middle of this board I made spinning fish in two cookie containers. The first said One fish, Two fish and the second said Red fish, Blue fish when you twisted the bottom stick. This one lasted longer than the pull down, but people were a little aggressive with it and broke the bottom part of the sticks.  I think it would work well in the classroom but not for the whole school to be admiring everyday.

So just to note what everyone liked most about this one was the hands that I had popping out of the window part of the Lorax. Pipe cleaners, tissue paper, staples and tape to make the hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment