Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Winter Bulletin Board Frozen Characters with Trees and Lights

                                       I had so much fun doing this one for the school. Using the fun characters from Frozen just excited everyone who saw it.



The black background I sprayed a glitter and glued on clear blue snowflakes and painted a mountain range.
The trees are branches from my yard that I sprayed with white paint so it would have a misting of snow. Lights and a few ball decorations and it just looks so colorful and inviting.
To cover up were I did not have enough blue background I used white tissue paper as snow.  Worked great for my boo boos.
Since the board is so big it was a little difficult to get the dimensions perfect. I made everything at home then brought it in to put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment