Wednesday, June 17, 2015

FALL BULLETIN BOARD Interactive


My main focus when starting a board is making it some what durable.  You have to remember there are over 300 people each day who will be flipping up flaps and taking the velcro pieces off and on in the morning and when school gets out.

This months bulletin board is educational with a colorful fall feel.















 This board is about photosynthesis. It has 9 flip up flaps that blend with the background. (The kids and teachers just love this)









 The vines are yarn with pipe cleaner. Some tissue paper leaves and flowers. It is just great to get different textures together on the wall.



 For the interactive feature I made 4 velcro pieces that come off the board were I made a display of how photosynthesis works.  There is a pocket at the bottom and when I go in to school I take the pieces down so the kids can place them in the right spots.






I hope this helps your creative mind to do great things with your bulletin boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment